Taking Action for Safety and Health: Implementing your Illness and Injury Prevention Program
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
State Compensation Insurance Fund
5890 Owens Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
This free half-day course will train you in how to develop and implement an effective health and safety program at your workplace that meets the requirements of Cal/OSHA’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) standard.
*Presented by trainers from UC Berkeley Labor Occupational Health Program, Cal-OSHA Consultation Service, and State Compensation Insurance Fund.
• Meeting Cal/OSHA requirements and expectations for an effective IIPP
• How to identify and solve common health and safety problems in your workplace
• Steps for investigating work-related accidents, injuries and illnesses when they occur
• Ways to involve your employees in your safety program
• A free Guidebook and easy-to-use model template for writing your IIPP
• Free Factsheets and Tools to help you implement your IIPP
• Resources for technical assistance
• A certificate of completion
REGISTER AT THE LINK HERE: